May 9, 2009

10 Things You Were Dying to Know - I've Been Tagged


Ann at Cheaper by the Dozen and Get One Free tagged me.

1) What is your current obsession?
Concerts - Alkaline Trio was in town a couple of weeks ago, awesome concert! Last night Nate heard Cursive was playing at First Avenue so we thought why not? Nate, my sisters and I saw Fun play with Manchester Orchestra tonight. Next week I'm going to see India Arie with some friends from High School. I want to see Amber Pacific when Ian (my brother-in-law) is in town so we're hoping he's up for it. Also looking forward to the Irish Fair and Warped Tour this summer. Luckily most of these concerts are pretty inexpensive and some are free! I even won tickets to see Jackson Browne at the State Fair and Nate won Warped Tour tickets. - Yeah I'm even more obessed than I thought.

2) Which item of clothing do you wear most often?
Earrings, I rarely leave the house without earrings. They just seem to complete any outfit.

3) What's for dinner?
Tonight we had pizza and salad.

4) What are you listening to?
The Offspring and Katie (my sister) talking to Ashley on the phone.

5) Say something about the one who tagged you:
Ann loves getting a good deal and teaching others how to bargain shop. Ann is gluten-free as well as 6 of her 11 children are gluten-free.

6) Favorite vacation spot?
Alaska, I keep asking Nate when can we go back. I love the scenery, history, wildlife and peacefulness.

7) What are you reading right now?
The Gluten Effect which I won from Carol at Simply...Gluten Free.

8) Four words to describe yourself?
Practical, Optimistic, Quiet and Emotional

9) Guilty pleasure?
My Bravo shows: The Real Housewives and The Millionaire Matchmaker

10) First Spring thing to do?
Clean - I'm trying to motivate myself to be more organized and donate things I don't need anymore so I ask myself "What would Kristy say?" "Just get rid of it!"

I'm going to tag Erin at Gluten Free with a Purpose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun stuff! i just posted my ten things :)
erin@ glutenfreewithapurpose

TeamHowe said...

I am so jealous y'all went to Alkaline Trio! They were here a few weeks back too, but I thought I may look a little funny being 7 months preggo and all.