May 11, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Award

Kim at Gluten-free is Life nominated me for an Attitude of Gratitude Award.

Nate has been gluten-free his whole life so we never had that "adjustment" period that so many of you write about. I try to look at it as a way for us to eat healthier. We cook a lot more because I'm not married to a guy who lives off of pizza. (However, that's starting to change as gluten-free pizza places keep popping up.)
When we first saw gluten-free menus appearing in restaurants we were very eager to support them. I saw it as a challenge to find more and make life easier for us, our family and friends.
When people hear that my husband cannot eat gluten they assume it is difficult and ask what he can have. I enjoy proving them wrong and showing them all that he can enjoy gluten-free. They are very surprised to hear that he can now take me out to an Italian restaurant.

The instructions say list 10 blogs that show an Attitude of Gratitude. So many great blogs have already been tagged and are going to continue to be tagged instead I'm just going to list one that I think does an excellent job of having a great attitude about being gluten-free when many people would have a difficult time.

Katie - Katie is a college student who does a great job of staying gluten-free. She bakes treats that look amazing! Someday she would like to open a bakery, I know we would all like to support that.

Your instructions are to:

  • put the logo on your blog or post
  • nominate at least 10 blogs that show an an attitude of gratitude
  • link to your nominees within your post
  • comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award
  • share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
  • tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks so much! I'll have to think about who I will nominate now :-)

Have a happy Tuesday!