Quote of the day

May 12, 2009

Skosh Monahan's in Costa Mesa, CA

Nate's sister Marissa lives in California so I'm always keeping my eye open for restaurants in California that will accommodate a gluten-free diet. Especially with Marissa's wedding coming up everyone wants to know they can eat safely while traveling. Although this isn't right where we'll be I was impressed with the gluten-free menu and we'd gladly make an excuse to drive somewhere for gluten-free pizza.

Skosh Monahan's is a Steakhouse and Irish Pub that offers a gluten-free menu and a GFCF kid's menu.
Their gluten-free menu includes appetizers, soup, salad, pizza, and entrees.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for all your great research! I also live in Mpls and haven't ventured back out into the world of restaurants very much since going GF. I also have a lot of food allergies, so it makes it even a little more complicated. I just cook a lot, and blog about that. : ) I'll have to try some of the restaurants you suggest; thanks for sharing all your knowledge, it is much appreciated!!!

Kim at affairsofliving.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Kim, I'm glad you find it helpful. I know it is much more enjoyable for us when Nate can enjoy a safe meal. I think it also makes it easier to stick to a restricted diet when you can still go out with family and friends.
These restaurants also seem very helpful to those with additional allergies.

heshaojie said...

Cheap watches
Replica watches
wholesale watches